Methanol/DME – Pressure plant for the production of Methanol/DME with fixed-bed reactor and online GC analysis.
- Fischer-Tropsch – Production of synthetic fuels from syngas, operating at high pressure (10-40 bar) with fixed-bed reactor and online GC analysis.
- Pyrolysis Oils – Pyrolysis Oils Plant operating at high pressure to carry out catalytic test with three-phase Trickle Bed Reactor and online GC analysis with lines at high temperature.
- Biodiesel – Autoclave operating at high temperature (up to 350°C) and pressure (up to 150 bar) to study the reaction of vegetable oil transesterification. Tubular membrane module that can be inserted during reaction.
- Glycerol etherification – Autoclave operating at high temperature (up to 300°C) and pressure (up to 100 bar) to study the etherification reaction of glycerol to produce bio-additives for diesel fuels.
- SCWG – Methane production through catalytic conversion of agro-industrial wastewater under water super critical conditions (TR≥374°C, PR≥220 bar).
- TPR/TPO/TPD – Continuous flow plant operating at programmed temperature with a GC-MS system used to study catalysts: kinetic studies, bulk and surface characterisation..
- FTIR – Heatable double-chamber Instrument, programmed temperature and pulse or flow feed, used to surface study of catalysts.