Preparation and characterisation of components for SOFC cells. SOFC stacks design and assembly Electrochemical processes study in SOFC devices and electrochemical diagnostics.
The laboratory contains the following main equipment:
- Test stations for button cells (1-5 cm2)
- Test stations for single fuel cells (100 cm2)
- Test stations for stacks
- Equipment for ex situ study of the reactivity of ceramic materials through TPR-TPD-TPO.
- System for the study of the reaction products in electrochemical processes through Micro-GC and mass spectrometer.
- Batch reactors for the ceramic materials preparation
- Test station for ZEBRA cells
- Autolab equipment (Potentiostats/Galvanostats/FRA) for electrochemical diagnostics (CV, Complex impedance, etc.)