Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/G_Napoli
Degree/diploma; Degree in Electronic Engineering
PhD; PhD in “Advanced Technologies in IT Engineering”
- New Technologies for electrical and hybrid electrical powertrains: development of components and advanced subsystems, new system architecture, energy control and management solutions.
- Development of integrated intelligent systems based on FER, Fuel Cells, and Advanced Storage Systems.
- Design and development of demonstration Prototypes and Systems for Smart Cities application.
- Design of ITS solutions and development of systems for the vehicle-vehicle and vehicle-infrastructure communications. Definition of algorithms for subsystems communication on electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Drafting and participation in national and international research projects on Smart Cities and sustainable mobility.
- Technical and coordinating responsibility.
Recent Publications Selection:
- L. ANDALORO, A. ARISTA., G. AGNELLO, G. NAPOLI, F. SERGI, V. ANTONUCCI (2017) – Study and design of a hybrid electric vehicle (Lithium Batteries-PEM FC)– International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2016.12.082ISSN: 0360-3199
- DE LORENZO G., ANDALORO, L., SERGI, F., NAPOLI, G., ANTONUCCI, V. (2014) Numerical simulation model for the preliminary design of hybrid electric city bus power train with polymer electrolyte fuel cell International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 39, Issue 24, 13 August 2014, Pages 12934–12947. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2014.05.135. ISSN: 0360-3199
- SERGI, F., ANDALORO, L., NAPOLI, G., RANDAZZO, N., ANTONUCCI, V. (2014) Development and realization of a hydrogen range extender hybrid city bus Journal of Power Sources, Volume 250, 15 March 2014, Pages 286–295. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpowsour.2013.11.006. ISSN: 0378-7753
- M. FERRARO, G. BRUNACCINI, G. NAPOLI, F. SERGI, G. DISPENZA, N. RANDAZZO, V. ANTONUCCI (2013), An innovative SOFC hybrid based prime supply for telecom applications ECS Transactions, Volume 57, Issue 1, Pages 227-232. DOI: 10.1149/05701.0227ecst. ISSN: 19385862
- G. NAPOLI, M. FERRARO, F. SERGI, G. BRUNACCINI, V. ANTONUCCI (2013), Data driven models for a PEM fuel cell stack performance prediction International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 38, Issue 26, 30 August 2013, Pages 11628–11638. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2013.04.135. ISSN: 0360-3199
- ANDALORO L, NAPOLI G., SERGI F., DISPENZA G., ANTONUCCI V. (2013), Design of a hybrid electric fuel cell power train for an urban bus International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 38, Issue 18, 18 June 2013, Pages 7725-7732. ISSN: 0360-3199
- G. DISPENZA, L. ANDALORO, F. SERGI, G. NAPOLI, M. FERRARO, V. ANTONUCCI (2012). Modeling of a Range Extender Power Train for a City Bus ECS Transactions, Volume 42, Issue 1, 2012, Pages 201-208 DOI: 10.1149/1.4705496 ISSN: 19385862
- G. NAPOLI, M. FERRARO, F. SERGI, G. BRUNACCINI, G. DISPENZA, V. ANTONUCCI (2012). Development of a SOFC Hybrid System ECS Transactions, 2012 Volume 42, Issue 1, Pages 209-218 DOI: 10.1149/1.4705497. ISSN: 19385862
- A.YASIN, G. NAPOLI, M. FERRARO, V. ANTONUCCI (2011). Modelling and Control of a Residential Wind/PV/Battery Hybrid Power System with Performance AnalysisJournal of Applied Sciences, Volume 11, Issue 22, 2011, Pages 3663-3676, ISSN 1812-5654
- G. NAPOLI; M.G. XIBILIA (2011). Soft Sensor design for a Topping process in the case of small datasets. Computers and Chemical Engineering, Volume 35, Issue 11, 15 November 2011, Pages 2447-2456, DOI: 10.1016/ j.compchemeng. 2010.12.009. ISSN:00981354