Phone number: +39 090 62 42 58
link a Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net
Education and training
Master’s degree in Political Sciences, University of Messina.
Current Education Qualification
Technologist at the Advanced Energy Technology Institute “Nicola Giordano” CNR-ITAE Messina.
Roles recently performed
Head of research group “Evaluation of the socio-economic impacts of environmental and energy technologies (VISTE)”.
Head of ITAE’s Research and Technology Transfer Support Office.
study of the socio-economic impacts of investments in innovative energy technologies; research on social dynamics, economic and regulatory conditions which foster the development of energy cooperatives, energy communities, consumer buying groups; study of programmes and policies aimed at the energy affordability and against energy poverty; analysis of behavioral energy efficiency programs and demand side response systems; study of the processes and methods used to implement technology transfer in the energy sector.
Coordination and Project Management
- ITAE scientific responsible within the project “New Clean Energy Communities in a Changing European Energy System – NEWCOMERS” financed by EU programme HORIZON 2020.
- Project manager of “Energy Power Cluster” financed by the Italian Ministry of Economic Development within the RIDITT Programme “Italian Network for innovation and technology transfer to enterprises”
- Squadrito G., Maggio G., Andaloro A.P.F., Nicita A. (2018) “The hydrogen production from RES impact on energy and fuel markets.” CURRENT AND FUTURE CHALLENGES TO ENERGY SECURITY 3rd AIEE Energy Symposium – Conference Proceedings ISBN: 978-88-942781-1-8 Bocconi University – Milan.
- Squadrito G., Maggio G., Nicita A. (2018) “Hydrogen from RES and the energy market. A review of recent literature and addresses.” HYdrogen POwer – THeoretical and Engineering Solutions – International Symposium (Hypothesis XIII), Sigapore
- Nicita A., Squadrito G., Maggio G. (2018) “How the hydrogen production from RES could change energy and fuel markets. A review of recent literature” 41st International Association for Energy Economics International Conference (IAEE 2018) – “Transforming Energy Markets”, Groningen, The Netherlands
- Nicita A., Andaloro A.P.F. (2016) “The technology transfer in the energy sector: an analysis of Italian spin off companies.” The 2016 Technology Transfer Society (T2S) Conference – Phoenix, Arizona USA
- Nicita A., Andaloro A.P.F. (2015) “The role of a research institute in a difficult socio-economic context and its contribution to local development.” Technology Transfer Society (T2S) Conference 2015 – Dublino, Irlanda
- Nicita A., Andaloro A.P.F., Di Fiore G., Soraci A., Furnari L., Girasella E., Baracani M. (2014) “A Model to Enhance and Exploit the Results of Research in Two Different Geographical Areas” UNIVERSITY-INDUSTRY INTERACTION Conference – Barcelona, Spagna.
- Squadrito , A. Nicita, R. Chtourou, B. Auvity, A. Soraci (2014) “ETRERA Project: an Europe -Tunisia cooperation in S&T transfer” The Journal of Innovation Impact ISSN 2051-6002 http://www.inimpact.org Vol. 7. No. 1 : pp.21-33 : inkt14-003
- Squadrito G., Nicita A. (2011) “Energie Pulite, la collaborazione tra Italia, Francia e Tunisia”. Innov’azione, scientific magazine of Polo Tecnologico di Navacchio (Pisa), n. 014 /2011